The TeraFlex TJ Pro LCG Suspension System is designed for the aggressive off-road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high speed performance. The Pro LCG system uses the TJ traditional front five-link suspension configuration, but expands the performance. Our front upper arms are over 9 inches longer than stock arms, and rear suspension is a 4-link triangulation, eliminating the need for a rear trackbar. The rear upper bracketry features adjustable anti-squat tunability, to fine tune suspension. The Pro LCG system is designed as a complete kit with all necessary componentry including lower long FlexArms, front long upper FlexArms and bracketry, rear upper 4-link long FlexArms and bracketry, hardware and shocks. This kit is designed to be used with separate coilovers and mounts, not included. Fits all TJ Wrangler Unlimited models including Rubicon Unlimited. Does Not Fit 2 Door Wranglers. Additional modifications are required including cutting and welding, and a transfer case slip-yoke eliminator kit.
- 04-06 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited LJ
- TJ Unlimited Pro LCG Suspension System for Coilover
- Designed For The Aggressive Off-Road Enthusiast Wanting The Best In Both Rock Crawling And High Speed Performance
- Kit Is Designed To Be Used With Separate Coilovers And Mounts - Not Included
- Front Is Five-Link Suspension
- Rear Is Four-Link Triangulation
- Black Powdercoat Finish