LJ 4.5 Inch Extreme-Duty Long-Arm Lift Kit W/Tri-Link Suspension. Rubicon Express was the first to comercially offer a long arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ; this same industry leading design is available for the Wrangler Unlimited LJ. Our LJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm System is designed to be a complete suspension replacement, which utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspension geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, and enhanced trail traction over standard short arm lift systems. The Rubicon Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system includes a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. Our LJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension System is the best performing and most technologically advanced system of its kind; there is no better long arm suspension system available for your LJ. The first and still the best. Rubicons Long Arm Tri-Link system eliminates the rear track bar, allowing for true up/down wheel travel, while enhancing anti-squat for those steep climbs. On-road tracking is improved, and the kit is bolt-on for factory Dana 35 and Dana 44 rear ends. Kit includes front and rear control arms using 2 .250 wall, 4130 chromoly material. Also included with the kit is Rubicons newest misalignment joint design, the Builder Ball. This setup eliminates the rear track bar and has up to 32 degrees of misalignment in a giant-sized 3 inch OD housing.
- Fits 2004 to 2006 Jeep Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited LJ Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
- Chromoly long arms
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints
- Includes tuned lift springs
- Exhaust modifications required.
- 04-06 TJ automatic transmission skid plate removal required.
- Tri link rear axle brackets designed for OEM axles. Aftermarket axles require custom built mount.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1 inch tall.
- Includes Twin Tube Shocks