The TeraFlex JK 3 Inch Base Lift Kit - Right Hand Drive gives you everything that you need to tackle some serious trails. Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back! This system includes 3 inch lift coil springs, front front adjustable trackbar, swaybar disconnects, rear swaybar links, rear trackbar bracket, bumpstops and all necessary hardware. This kit will allow you to run up to a 35 inch tire. Aftermarket wheels with 4.5 inch backspacing or less are required. Fits 2 door JK Wrangler Rubicon.
- 07-Present Jeep Wrangler JK And Rubicon
- JK 2 Door 3 Inch Base Lift Kit - Right Hand Drive
- 2 Door Right Hand Drive Models Only
- Designed To Fit 35 Inch Tire
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Shocks Not Included
- This kit must be used with adjustable control arms to establish correct caster and pinion angle during re-alignment. Driveline modifications are highly recommended with this suspension system. 2012+ JKs require exhaust spacers P/N 2610000 or other exhaust modification for proper driveline clearance.