The Rock Krawler JK 2.5 Inch X Factor Long Arm System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 35 Inch tall tires with stock fenders or 37 Inch tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion front and rear. The Independent Three Link's 100% bind free design has proven itself to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling.
This system features the best in class crossover angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from custom 2 Inch O.D. 7/16 Wall DOM steel and built for abuse. Like all other JK X Factor Systems the rear axle has been moved back 1 Inch to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler Wrangler JK System and comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100 percent Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- RRD Spec Twin Tube Shocks
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1 Inch Over Stock
- 33 Inch or 35 Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- 37 Inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- (4) 10.9 Inch Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.4 Inch)
- (2) 10.9 Inch Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.9 Inch)
- (4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of custom 2.0 Inch O.D. 7/16 wall DOM alloy steel
- (2) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bars
- (4) Long arm mounts and crossmember made from 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel
- (2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625 Inch solid alloy steel
- (1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel
- (1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
- (1) Full replacement rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
- (1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
- (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
- (1) Pair of sway bar straps
- (4) Extended bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions
Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
We typically recommend 4.5 Inch of backspacing on rims for 33 Inch and 35 Inch tall tires.
We typically recommend 3.5 Inch of backspacing on rims for 37 Inch tall tires.
The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1 Inch over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.
The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.