Rock Krawler JK 3.5 Inch Adventure Series 2 Long Arm Lift Kit with Stg 2 Shocks 07-18 Wrangler 2 Dr
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Crossover Angles
- Adjustable Front Upper Arm
- Massive 12 Inch Travel 2.625 Inch RRD Coilovers
- Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Sport Tuned 2.25 Rear RRD Shocks
- 35 Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 38 Inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(2) Tuned 2.625 RRD front coilovers
(2) Weld on front upper Coilover mounts
(2) Weld on front lower Coilover mounts
(2) Long travel functional multi rate rear coil springs
(2) 2.25 RRD rear shocks
(2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms
(2) Adjustable front upper control arms
(2) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bars
(2) Weld on front frame side long arm mounts
(1) Cross member made from 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel
(2) Weld on rear frame side long arm mounts
(2) High clearance adjustable rear lower control arms
(2) Adjustable rear upper control arms
(1) Bolt on rear track bar relocation bracket
(1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(1) Pair of sway bar straps
(2) Extended rear bump stops
Hardware and detailed instructions
- Welding of the Coilover Mounts, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5 Inch of backspacing on rims for 35 Inch tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5 Inch of backspacing on rims for 37 Inch/38 Inch tall tires.