Our Comp 3.5 X Factor Long Arm Stretch System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 35 inch tall tires with stock fenders or up to 38 inch tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion. The Independent Three Link's 100 percent bind free design has proven its self to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling.
This system features the best in class cross over angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from 2 inch O.D. 7/16 wall DOM steel and built for abuse. The JK Comp 3.5 X Factor Stretch System repositions the rear axle back 6 inch to yield a perfect 102 inch wheelbase.
To top it off, the Comp 3.5 X Factor Long Arm Stretch System includes front 2.625 inch RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs making height adjustability and future tune-ability a snap. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler Wrangler JK System and comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion (100 percent Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- Massive 12 inch Travel 2.625 inch RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Rear Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Re positions the Rear Axle Back 6 inch For a Perfect 102 inch Wheelbase
- 35 inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 38 inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (2) Tuned 2.625 RRD Spec'd Prodigy front coil over shock assemblies
- (4) Weld on coil over mounts
- (2) Long travel functional multi rate rear coil springs
- (4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0 inch O.D. 7/16 wall DOM steel
- (2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5 inch solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joints
- (4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- (2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625 inch solid alloy steel
- (1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- (1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
- (2) Full replacement rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
- (1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (2) Weld on offset rear axle spring pads
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
- (1) Pair of sway bar straps, hardware and detailed instructions
- Stretch Systems are designed for flat fender and stretch rear corner use. This will require body work.
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Coil Over Mounts, Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 35 inch tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 37 inch/38 inch tall tires.
- Rear shocks to be determined after shock mounts are positioned.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles.