3.5 Inch Lift With Shocks Kit Flex System Stage 1 07-Wrangler JK 2 Dr
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Performance
- Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- Sport Tuned 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
- 35 inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- (4) 2.0 RRD Spec'd prodigy shocks
- (1) Double adjustable front track bar made from 1.5 inch solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joint
- (2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625 inch solid alloy steel
- (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
- (1) Pair of sway bar straps
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brake lines
- (2) Extended rear sway bar links
- (4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions.
We typically recommend 4.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 12.5 inch wide tires.
For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2 inch O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.