Rock Krawler JKU 3.5 Inch Flex System Lift Kit with Twin Tube Shocks 07-18 Wrangler 4 Dr
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Performance
- Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- RRD Spec Twin Tube Shocks
- 35 Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(2) 10.9 Inch Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.4 Inch)
(2) 11.9 Inch Travel RRD Spec Twin Tube Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 16.8 Inch)
(1) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bar
(2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625 Inch solid alloy steel
(2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(4) Long travel stainless steel brake lines
(1) Pair of front sway bar straps
(4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions.
We typically recommend 4.5 Inch of backspacing on rims for 12.5 Inch wide tires.
For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2 Inch O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.