4.5 Inch Long Arm Lift Kit with Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks Stg 2 Comp 07-18 Wrangler JK from Rock Krawler. Our 4.5 Inch X Factor Coilover System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run 37 Inch tall tires with stock fenders or up to 40 Inch tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion front and rear. The Independent Three Link's 100 percent bind free design has proven its self to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling.
This system features the best in class cross over angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from 2 Inch O.D. 7/16 Wall DOM alloy steel and built for abuse. Like all other JK X-Factor Systems the rear axle has been moved back 1 Inch to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners.
To top it off, the 4.5 Inch X Factor Coilover System includes front 2.625 Inch RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coilovers making height adjustability and future tune-ability a snap. This system is completely upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler Wrangler JK System and comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion Front and Rear (100 percent Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- High Steer Upgrade with Off-Road Pro Drag Link
- Massive 13 Inch Travel 2.625 Inch RRD Spec'd Prodigy Remote Reservoir Coilovers
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Rear Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Sport Tuned 2.0 Rear RRD Spec'd Prodigy Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1 Inch Over Stock
- 37 Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 40 Inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(2) Tuned 2.625 RRD Spec'd Prodigy front Coilover shock assemblies
(4) Weld on Coilover mounts
(2) Long travel functional multi rate rear coil springs
(2) 2.0 RRD Spec'd smooth body Prodigy rear shocks
(4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made from 2 Inch O.D. 7/16 Wall DOM alloy steel
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5 Inch solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble Joints
(4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel
(2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625 Inch solid alloy steel
(1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel
(1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
(1) Off-Road pro drag link
(2) Track bar relocation brackets made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(1) Pair of sway bar straps
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
(2) Extended rear bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5 Inch of back spacing on rims for 33 Inch and 35 Inch tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5 Inch of back spacing on rims for 37 Inch/40 Inch tall tires.
- The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1 Inch over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.