TJ 2.0 X Factor Short Arm for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Greatly Improved Off-Road Ability
- Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- In Vehicle Adjustable Upper Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- Pro Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Allows for up to 33 inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Allows for up to 35 inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Allows for up to 37 inch Tires (High Line Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- (1) Front high misalignment/adjustable track bar made from 1.25 inch solid alloy steel
- (4) Adjustable lower control arms made from 1.625 inch solid alloy steel
- (4) In vehicle adjustable upper control arms made from 1.25 inch solid alloy steel
- (2) Pro adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (3) Long travel stainless steel brake lines
- (2) Front sway bar link straps
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from 3/16 inch laser cut steel
- Includes all hardware and detailed instructions.
Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire, shock and fender combination.
Typical wheel fitment for a 12.5 wide tire is a 15 x 8 with 3 3/4 inch of back spacing.
Run 35 inch tall tires with flat fenders.
Run 37 inch tall tires with high line fender conversions.