TJ 3.5 inch X-Factor Plus Short Arm Lift for 1997-2002 Wrangler TJ.
- Complete Bolt In System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Caster Adjustability Through Front Lower Control Arms
- Pinion Angle Correcting Double Adjustable Rear Upper Arms
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Front Pro Sway Bar Disconnects
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- Allows for up to 33 inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Allows for up to 35 inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Allows for up to 37 inch Tires (High Line Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Any Other System
- (4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- (1) Front high misalignment/adjustable track bar
- (4) Adjustable lower control arms
- (2) Double adjustable front upper control arms
- (2) Pro adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (3) Long travel stainless steel brake lines
- (2) Double adjustable rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
- (1) Weld on rear axle truss made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- (1) Weld on rear truss tie-in plate(2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (2) Front sway bar link straps
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from 3/16 inch laser cut steel
- Includes all hardware and detailed instructions.
Requires a transfer case drop kit, or a C.V. Driveshaft Conversion, or a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft Conversion
2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel
Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.
Typical wheel fitment for a 12.5 wide tire is a 15 x 8 with 3 3/4 inch of back spacing.